During my time here at T&N Promotions Plus, I’ve noticed most clients need help with their event planning needs. Clients place orders for events such as conventions, parties, trade shows, and mixers. I’ve had the pleasure of working on orders for all four occasions and personally enjoy to assist with these projects. However, most people are unfamiliar on how to go about ordering promotional products. So, here is the comprehensive guide to follow when you’re ready to plan for your next event. Before I get into the meat of it all, here are a few things to note:
- Assess your deadlines – We want to make sure your promotional products come out perfectly – and that takes time. Make sure you give us time to produce the best product for you!
- Have your artwork handy – We wouldn’t want to have any delays on your order. Make sure you have vector art handy to get your order rolling right away.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help – That’s why we’re here… to serve you. Let us assist you with a walk through or help you find the products that are perfect for your needs.
So, what’s next? First I want to talk a little bit about the products that T&N has to offer. Literally thousands of custom imprinted promotional products are available for your choosing. From apparel to novelty gifts, we got it all. A lot of the popular event items that I’ve seen however, are small giveaway items. Such popular items – that I would also recommend – are cellphone fans and wallets, mugs, pens, toiletry, lighters and apparel.
How to plan for an event.
Ordering promotional products for an event is pretty straight forward and made very simple through T&N. You’re probably thinking, “You say it’s easy, but where do I start”? That’s why I’m here to walk you through the process, step by step. If you’re looking to order promotional products for an event, start by picking products that you would want to give away. If you don’t have anything in mind, visit www.tnpromotionsplus.com to look through popular items you can choose from. Once the items are chosen just follow these next steps:
- Get in contact with us either via email at email@example.com or by phone: (310) 989-8208
- Let us know what items you want and what quantity you’re looking to order and shipping method
- Send us your artwork. *all artwork must be in vector format*
- Wait for your proof – once the order is submitted, we’ll send you a proof of what your items are going to look like
- Pay your invoice after proof approval and wait for the products to be produced
- Go promote your business!
There you go… The easy comprehensive guide on how order. Feel free to contact us anytime with any questions you may have. It would be our pleasure to help you out for your next event!